12.07.2004

eh.

So last night I got home from grocery at like 12-ish --after being in the library somewhere near 13 hours. needless to say I was a little bit "off" and edgy and I couldn't sleep, so I did laundry and washed dishes and then embarked on "ridiculous egg salad project" that disturbed my housemates. The lesson learned is that although "I do not owe them a covenant of quiet enjoyment" there are appropriate times to bang on things and run the dishwasher but there are also mentally unstable individuals, for whom the law makes no exception and neither, apparently do my friendly flatmates. "let's try to balance these needs." Maybe I'll just try harder to not be such a gross box.

Then today I just couldn't get up, at all. So I was way late to school, missed the torts review, half assed my civ pro practice exam and was generally useless. Now I'm working on torts, working, working, working, working. In just a little bit we're off to get "wings & beer" in honor of little Dakota Fanning's B-day. Notice, the intent of the event is to get "wings & beer" not "obliterated."


with that said, i don't know why the urge to drink (heavily) increases proportionate to the level of importance that I not drink.




Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates