12.25.2004

Feliz Navidad!!

Merry merry christmas avid and intrepid readers of my blog!! I hope the holidays find you merry and well and bright.

I'm visiting my parents in VA for xmas, and my sister is in Canada with her "new husband" and his family for christmas, so it seems like we're pretending more than anything else. They [Leslie and Darryl] might be back before i go to Philadelphia to see Jenny for newyear's, so i may see them again before next thanksgiving.

Rochester was lovely, as only Rochester can be. Nothing much worth mentioning. There is a very real possibility that Vanessa has a Carbon Monoxide leak in her apartment...When I'm there i just want to lie on the floor and contemplate sleeping or, alternately, just sleep. I've never been so lethargic in my entire life-worse than the most intoxicating foodcoma. But lovely to see the lovelies; vanessa, sara, jenny, kathleen, jennyweiss, eric, ralph, blah blah blah. V & i have matching lesbian promise rings now. which is a nice/creepy touch.

Vanessa also thinks my blog is dumb. Clearly she doesn't understand the joy my blog brings you!! Tell vanessa she's wrong, tell Vanessa you love the blog!!

I talked to clararose this morning from Japan. She's well and everyone in Japan is Buddhist and a jerk. Then i immediately tried to buy plane tickets to Japan in May, BUT they were $1,300. So if you're interested in giving me some $$ so i can go see clarity in JP, contact me
jennifer.n.smith@comcast.net. If you pay to send me to Japan i will put together a "multimedia presentation" (slideshow) that i will come to your living room and show you. just tell me that you wouldn't pay to have me show you slides of japan in the comfort of your home.




Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates