12.28.2004

my stupid fucking blog is fucking annoying me

I've lost the ability to control the size of my blog font, so i'm feeling "rather" uninspired & by that i mean pissypants.

ANYWAY. I'm working on sending a package to Clarity in Japan. but it's mostly a demonstration of what a shitty/overtly practical friend i am. Merry Christmas homesick honey love, have:
"fancy tampons"
"this previously viewed copy of spiderman 2"
"more fancy tampons"
"unscented deodorant"
"black hair dye"

i swear that these are not only things that she wants, but things that she can use. i encourage you all to go abroad, (after you've started your myspace accounts!!) and i will mail you similar carepackages on major holidays and your birthday. (note: i am unlikely to remember your birthday unless you are an ex patriot).

I kind of miss Boston... i kinda think that means i hate myself. I don't think it's Boston per se, but lawschool (that's dreadful) and by law school... i mean purposeful hustle and bustle.

By the way... i haven't smoked in FIVE days. That's longer than many people have been alive. When i told Sanni, she insinuated that i "wouldn't make it" with her shoving cigarettes and vodka down my throat when we return to the Boston. But I'm feeling semi resolute. Virginia is the land of cheap cigarettes and I'm holding on...it might be the oppressive parental supervision, but i say fuck off naysayer.




Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates