12.13.2004

so all this drinking in law school isn't working out

i am ABSOLUTELY not at all ashamed to say that my civil procedure exam was ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE worse than Brazilian waxing, worse than the plague... If in practice anyone from Switzerland shows up and need my "help" I'm just going to recommend that they flee the country.

anyway... Immediately following Torts, which was "not so bad" on friday we were all "pee yr pants giddy" about he possibility of doing "well" (finishing the semester w/o failing) so we drank for something like 6 hours ... then i slept for a few hours and then work up and putzed around, then went to sleep again got up and studied all day Saturday but then used saturday night as an excuse to get OBLITERATED/shithoused. you know, "slept o n the floor should have thrown up where are my clothes?" -shithoused.

so yeah. right. Sunday was a wash til like 10 pm (did go see Closer, was amazing, as a studybreak though i wasn't really studying)...Didn't get enough sleep and then submitted to all sorts of hackneyed sex crime stereotypes lavished on me by my beloved and most favorite class ever, civil procedure. i loved you civ pro. i don't know how you could do that to me... this sounds like Legends of the Fall or Last of the Mohicans and not my relationship with school.

So property is wednesday, and no amount of work will make that manageable. the lesson learned my friends is as seriously as I am taking this stupid shit, i will have to either up the ante next semester, OR not come back.

AND I HAVE TO COME BACK! BECAUSE I GOT A NEW JOB!! woot woot!! @ the library! @ the circulation desk!! How fun is that?




Circ desk, Jenni? Remember that time Merissa and I went and visited you at the UR circ desk and I kept dicking around with all my cell phone rings? And your super-angry co-worker had it up to her proverbial "here"? And then we ate burritos and hot pockets.  


Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates