12.06.2004

So, jenny weiss has a blog, and i figure, if intrepid journalists share via the internet, so should emotionally crippled law students, right? right.

so here i go. But before i begin i would like to point out that this is "infinitely cooler" than a live journal. and if you give me enough time, i'll be able to explain why. Until then though, hold your breath, start counting, whatever.

right now i've just started reading week of my fabulous first semester of law school. The good news about reading week is that there are no classes. the bad news is that w/o structure i'm doomed to fail. i have all this time to study, and instead, I'm working on my blog. blog. blog. blog.




yeah, it's fun writing hours and hours and getting no comments, but then telling a story weeks later and having some guy be like "yeah *yawn* i think you already told me about that" after having read it on your blog. good luck.  


Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates