12.26.2004

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.

i just went to church for the THIRD in 48 hours, if that doesn't say happy birthday baby Jesus, i don't know what does. I was all drowsy face in church because hunter called me wastedface last night at 3am. That was the 2nd drunk dial i received yesterday (anna banana also got wasted and called me to share her experience.) It makes me kind of sad, b/c i have no VA friends, so if i were to get shithoused here, it would be a "very drunk and very alone in the living room" experience. and while i miss alcohol and some of the best times in my life revolve around trying to convince mi madre that "THAT IS, in fact, NOT MY VOMIT on YOUR WHITE COUCH!!" i just can't get excited about drinking alone (right now). I think that this means, i'm more mature and NOT an alcoholic, OR my liver & soul are working in concert to detox, Or more likely, my tolerance is kick-ass and a bottle of wine doesn't make me knock things over like it used to...thanks lawschool, thanks drinking before bed as the only means to a sleep not terrified by estoppels.

ANYWAY. EveryONE, everybody, all of you, go sign up for myspace! (
http://www.myspace.com/) HURRY. i need an army of friends, IMMEDIATELY!!) i don't want to waste my valuable extremely bored downtime looking for people i think i might know. I'll help you take a blurry closeup of your ugly face so you can use myspace to meet boys/jesus/unicorns.



just what i need, another electronic environment in which i can meet male unicorns. thanks for turning me on to this new site. i'll only sign up if you add me on facebook.

nice seeing you over break. i want to come to boston sometime this semester and my classlode is a little lighter... if you have time for a visitor on any specific weekend let me know.  


Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates