12.08.2004

today, because i am "stupid" i get to be hungover and at school at the same time which is unusually unfun.

However, last night was a great study break as well as a great deal of fun. as always though, less drinking would have been smart.

I need to get going on torts bc that shit is soon and I'm not ready at all and it makes me the bad kind of nervous. Today is wednesday and 1 week from RIGHT NOW this will all be over, the whole goddamn shitty exam thing will be completely over in just one week, f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s. then break! So what am i doing with my two weeks of no school starting wednesday you ask?

well wednesday, i plan on getting completely shit housed to celebrate the completion of roughly 1/6 of my crappy overly sought degree. then thursday i'm going to cookie-bake, clean, and do laundry. Then on thursday night, we're having super fun legal practice dinner party/ secret santa party, lovely lovely. then Friday I'll pack and leave for the ROC in afternoon for a few days of R&R and to see all my lovelies from my former life as a carefree undergraduate (kirsch is meeting me there!! :) yayayayay). Then I'll be heading home for feliz navidad. post xmas details get shady. i need to decide if it is feasible to bring my car to boston and if i want to do that, also must decide what is going on for nye... i think buffalo is out of the question-would be crazy to head all the way up there... shall see...shall see. then school restarts on January 3... (great.)




Even your future is busy.  


Hmm. Jenni I admire that despite the objective ill-timedness of doing so, and notwithstanding common sense, you have started a blog during reading week for your first set of law school exams. I only recommend that between now and monday, you seek and out and acquire a, oh say, a collection of stamps. Well, good luck - you seem to have a handle of property.

Bavli  


Jenni - I too took a "study break." I decided that the mid-point of exams was a good time to start having glasses wine to "relax." I got home from my Corporation exam on Saturday at 5pm (a fabulous 5 hours of an exam) and decided I should grab a bottle of wine, which I could drink a glass from at the end of each day. After finishing the bottle, I was elated when I realized the liquor store was still open and walked over there to pick up "round two." After my second bottle, 2 seasons of sex and the city, and a very FUNNY game of "we-are-not-smart-enough-for-this-game-but-we-are-going-to-take-a-stab-at-it-drunk" trivial pursuit with the roommates, I was assed-out on the floor. What have we learned from our experience?
1)law school sucks
2)law school turns everyone into heavier drinkers/alcoholics because we cannot stand the reality that is our lives...(ie studying)

Good Luck,
Maria:)  


Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates