1.03.2005

i miss my life! i HATE IT here.

So i got in from my semi elongated winter break today at noon. took a $40 cab to my goddamn house. Bill and Adrienne moved out over break, which is fine, contgratulations guys, get out of hell. BUT the fuckers left a shitton of their possessions and garbage behind but TOOK MY CANOPENER. I hardly slept at all last night and my flight was soo early and even though i only went to one of my classes i'm already feeling wicked overwhelmed ABOUT EVERYTHING. (i missed two classes. shhhhhh.)

After thanksgiving i was all anxious to get back to Boston. i was eager to be home and this felt like home. But all the ROC/philly excursions have brought the ache back. Everyone always hates on Rochester, but Cibon is like a fucking night club these days, and MAGNOLIAS? god help me. oh and vanessa. I'll never be able to explain all of what's right with stupid rochester, and i'm sure it's personal and about people not as if the dying rust belt is where it's @.
So NYE was amazing. AMAZING. Thank you one and all to all my lovelies, jenn, ralph, sara, and burke. Usually nothing ever lives up to expectations-i guess that's why I'm always so friggen hesitant about everything. But everything about the last couple of days of last year, and the first couple days of this year WERE an absolute dream. Nothing like what i anticipated but then more than i ever really could have.



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates