1.05.2005

Smile like you mean it.

I got a January t pass yesterday, so now I can be carefree in my travel choices. Don't let anyone tell you that there isn't a lot of stupid shit you can be grateful for. I'm investigating getting a second job...bc I’m wicked poor and I MUST GO TO JAPAN. SO I could either teach high school age youth to read in a literacy program, or I could work at the graduate school for nursing. Not sure what the best option is. I'll keep you posted.

I'm also having a big dilemma. Should I get a TV? now... I can't really afford a tv...but i could throw some xmas money i have at it...and then it would be like $40. AND i already pay for cable... AND my house is really empty and a TV would produce noise... and everyone knows that nothing scares criminals and vagrants away like noise form the TV, except of course a tape recording of a dog barking. Clearly my tape player is broken.


Clearly I’m bored. People in my criminal law class today were like, of course it’s okay to torture the children of terrorists because WE NEED TO KNOW WHERE THE BOMB IS AT!?!?! It felt like mob violence in a gothic novel…where you’re punished generationally for whatever came before. I was absurdly pissypants all day over shit like that. It takes so much effort to get re adjusted to being in school all day…all I really wan tot do I eat candy and drink the diet gingerale...but there’s none to be had. Le sigh.

Going to providence TOMORROW to see Baby James for the evening. Beyond excited about nothing and everything.



Don't buy the TV.  


Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates