1.19.2005

so, you know whatever.

i thought getting back to Boston and
into the swing was going to be ans asskicker. not so. class today was
not bad at all and then i had the best evening ever.

i had thought that i had mismanaged my finances into oblvion, leaving
my checking account $277 OVERDRAWN. not the case. my checking account
actually has money in it!! i just can't do math!!

then i baked banana wheat bread and cookies. and my UPS saga, which i
would have carefully detailed to you at great length turned out to be
moot because they delivered TODAY!!! and my dresdendolls CD is in the
mail. and sanni and i are going to start going to gym classes. and i
got an hour and a half of free (really effective) therapy from
kirschykins. and sanni and i are going to go see Bad Education
tomorrow at 10.

AND, i;m not kicking the dog idea. sure i can't have a three-legged
pit bull b/c someone's already snatched him up, but there are dogs out
there for me!! like this one, let me know what you think:

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=3849573

tomorrow will never be as good as today. but today was good enough
that i can ride the endorphins for 48 hours.



That dog looks like it would eat you during your sleep.
I miss you!
Beckie  


Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates