1.16.2005

"Traveling more often is important for your health and happiness" it wasn't from my fortune cookie, but i think, i would buy an argument that, perhaps, it should have been.

I'm feeling a little less frayed, although not well, in the traditional happy way we think of well, since my mini-spontaneity trip. i need to break myself of the habit/attitude/nonsense that it's Boston that's making me miserable. It's me that's making me miserable, not circumstance, not happenstance, not the people around me.


i bought new shoes. Replacement black stilettos, and then light pink round toe kitten heels. One hundred percent fabulous. I also bought a brand new law school bag, that looks like it could easily hold *2* casebooks @ once!!! this way, i won't feel like all the tots on the T are judging me as my backpack has a tendency to do.

Back to real life early tomorrow morning. busy day for some laundry and a little homework.



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates