1.12.2005

tuesday

Today should have been the best day ever because we watched a movie in Con. Law. But it wasn’t because I’m having the problem where everyone is condescending. I should clarify. I think everyone is being condescending because I’m oversensitive and overtired. And I think I have a sinus infection so I drank a lot of emergen-c and went to work and screwed around on myspace when I should have been napping or whatever. And we started the morning off wrong with a little Kelly Lux action. You know when someone is trying to help you but instead of helping they’re stabbing you in the face? That’s the kellylux-experience. (K.L. is my absurd new legal practice TA) (legal practice was designed by something horrible to teach me how to write like a lawyer, but I don’t care and I don’t want to know how to write like an advocate I want to play table tennis).

Today my dad insinuated that a correlation could be drawn between my plot to get a dog and the reasons 15 year old girls have babies. Thanks, dad. For the record he was referring to loneliness and the feeling that your life is empty NOT a desperate attempt to make one’s baby’s daddy one’s own. Clearly if I were to seek being unsingle beginning my “45 year old lady with 34 cats” animal collection now would not be productive means.

Have we addressed the all new high dropout rate from law school? It makes me nervous. As in there are choices. I’m just not acknowledging them. Oh and me and my sinus infection just burned the bananabread.



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates