2.17.2005

all of the sudden: i just can't get enough

which is odd because I’ve been so bad about posting... but here I am ADDICTED!! I'm at work, I just made a hair appointment at Liquid Salon to get my hair did on Wednesday!! I'm really excited because i have hideous black (they look black, they're really just light brown) roots to compliment my lovely white hair...Since I’m going darker, it takes a lot of self control not to just do it at home...HOWEVER what if it turns light orange? I need some cathartic yelling if i have pastel colored hair with darker roots...so therefore, I need to go to a salon, this isn’t about results, it's about accountability.

I'm supposed to be working on a letter to the faculty about the office of academic program's blackboard course, but this seems like such a crap shoot. if i were a faculty member (read: absurdly old lady) and I got a letter about how i need to start posting shit/checking a blackboard course, I’d use the memo as toilet paper, to put it one way.

I was thinking about buying a television. Stupid BU kids got runover by the T near my house and I had no idea. If that doesn’t speak to the necessity of television I don’t know what ever might. The other thing is now that we have paid for internet in the works we will so have EXPENSIVE CABLE WITH CNN AND CNN2!!! I can’t even imagine a better use of my time than watching the CNN stockticker…

Some other kid has a bog (well CLEARLY lot’s of some other kids have blogs) but anyway, some other kid that my friend Dan knows (we’re using the word “friend” tentatively as Dan and I are currently in day 2 of our “you’re insensitive asshole man/you’re inconsiderate bitch girl” fight) but nevertheless, some kid he knows has a blog that devotes an ENTIRE post to berating the LIVESTRONG bracelets. To which I say, “Unoriginal kid, I just want you to know, I’ve been hating on the LIVESTRONG nonsense much longer and MUCH MUCH more effectively than you have FOR A VERY LONG TIME.


kirsch is coming TOMORROW!!!



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates