2.19.2005

KIRSCH IS IN BOSTON

i was so bullshit pissed at lawschool AND Boston, but now that jenn is here i am SO CALM and not crazy furious. :) so nice to see her. all we managed to do today was go buy a router for the internet at my house, (WHICH STILL DOESN'T WORK!!) and have lunch. now we're just checking email at school. there's always tomorrow to be productive.

i bought my SUPER FABULOUS SPRING BREAK TICKETS. To Virginia. To go to church with my mom...and rent movies with my dad. i sure do *love* spring break, but whatever, i need to start on my outlines and i need to get out of Boston. And mommy and daddy will only pay to have me shipped to their house. as much as i'd love to use spring break as an excuse to kill brain cells and spend some QT in Mexican prison, this is for the best.

in super funny news... MY MOM ADOPTED A ROTTWEILER. Yes that's right. My sweet little church lady mother NEEDED (and so acquired) a rottweiler. She's also in a gang.

whatever, i still have no dog, and no prospects for getting one, so i think I'll get a TV.



Sorry I missed your birthday, hope it was awesome all the same.  


Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates