2.17.2005

unsung

so long absent. Apologies apologies. Besides the complete lack of internet connection in my house because my EVIL neighbors caught on to my "your wireless is my wireless" game and locked their account thus preventing my internet theft, school has also been keeping me busy. Funny thing, school was so horrifically awful, that it actually required more effort than stupid shitty finals.

not much is new. Boston’s getting warmer...although snow is expected this wknd, BUT I'm celebrating our 45 degrees above zero with flipflops and no coat. I'm hard core addicted to vanilla chi tea lattes, I’m drinking too much again. Legal practice is over. We got our grades and they didn't necessitate me dropping out. All is well. More later, I need to catch up on conlaw real quick, obtain some chi and some lunch and get myself to class.

REAL QUICK: KIRSCH IS COMING FRIDAY!!!! I simply cannot wait!



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates