3.08.2005

crazy lizard, it's spring!

I’m making chili because I’m FREEZING. And I just turned the hear up past 62 degrees, and when Katherine comes home she’s going to complain about me wasting heat. BUT I’M NOT WASTING IT!! IT’S MAKING ME WARM!!

I was thinking yesterday morning and this morning that spring was finally here, I could feel it in the rain; the way the air was wet and warm like an aquarium. But then it got hella cold and now there’s an ice storm. Thanks, Boston, I appreciate surprises.

Nevertheless, I have faith that spring is coming. And everything is looking up. And I’m making chili. All is well.

Spring break’s over and that’s bad, I’m 23, and no longer a tot, and that’s bad, but spring break was wonderful (with a few exceptions: DOG EATS CIGARETTES, LIFE DISSAPOINTS) but otherwise a magical experience. So good to see Lana (not to mention my family, Jenn, Sarah, Ralph, Vanessa, etc.)

Back in Boston now, for the duration. But a couple highlights. I was impressed with Boston’s majesty for the first time, we had dinner and drinks at the Hub for my birthday, on Monday. Not only do they have AMAZING martinis, but the Hub is at the top of the Prudential Center, and it has wrap around windows, so you can really appreciate Boston. And for the first time in a long time, it seemed like a city without limits.

Special thanks to sanni for putting it all together, and to all the honey loves that came out for me. Besos, besos.

Additionally in the highlights section: I BOUGHT TICKETS TO JAPAN!! I’m going from May 15 until May 29 (the entirety of my ‘summer’ vacation). And I really couldn’t be more thrilled, literally, I’m going to crush every bone in Clarity’s body, fold her into my suitcase, and bring her home. (not her home, my home. Bwa ha ha ha).



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates