4.07.2005

and it isn't even SUBSTANTIAL.

I have a little bit of extra time this afternoon because constitutional law, the only class I like and/or read for, is canceled. So I thought I'd pick back up on my favorite old hobby.

Hello there, Stranger. I guess I don't have a lot to say. Boston is having a run of glorious weather. Which is a lovely change of pace. Unfortunately law school is not obliged to turn on any sort of temperature control system as the heat outdoors rises. So our 70s style all concrete building is magically transformed into a huge human oven. Tra la la la la. BRILLIANT.

I thought I was going to go see (my new absolute fave band EVER) Bloc Party This translates roughly to: the show was April 5, 2005 and not May 5, 2005 but the date was listed as 05.04.05. theoretically from the context of the rest of the dates I should have been able to determine that it was APRIL and not may, but I'm a shitty law student, not a neuroscientist. whatever ... nothing matters right? You miss somethings somedays, and other days you get hit by the train. In the end, everybody is unhappy.


Which brings me to my next point; I'm never leaving my house or talking to anyone ever again. No matter what you do, you're a miserable excuse for a human being to someone. At home there's no one to destroy besides you. (and your roommates --if you get bored ruining your own life.) and I don't think I'm overstating, I'm sincere in this moment, at least, everyone is disappointing, including, and perhaps most importantly, me.



whatever, im awesome  


Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates