4.18.2005

Everyone is here, but you're nowhere near...

This might have been the best weekend in an eon. (In the very least since i moved to Boston). Besides two nights of QT with sanni-san at the bravery (and the bravery related debacles, he he). Lo took me to my first baseball game, ever! and i don't know how I feel about baseball, but there's nothing i like better than an excited crowd, (scroll down for semi-game related pictures), who knows. Marathon is today, so even though it feels like a lazy Sunday, it's just a tricky Monday, with no school.

HAPPY B-DAY PETE!! Quarter century, not bad.

(the myriad of odd feelings Pete's b-day dredges don't need illumination here.) anyway, my old lady disease is still in full effect, i was asleep by 1 last night and up at 7:30 this morning... funny thing, i can't manage getting up if i need to, but with nothing to do: no problem. But made some basic housecleaning and laundry possible. yay clean!

even thought i want to run around outside, I'm going to go get a head in Con law and catch up in crim. Screw you contracts, i left you at school, so unless i get my motivation on, I'm not leaving the house. i was in the Gap Saturday and they were playing pavement...And i was a little annoyed by it, but it reminded me to listen to pavement, good deal. Ciao, couch is calling!



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates