4.27.2005

HOLY FUCK, we're getting a new roommate

I love love love love how my slumlord, Greg continues to play his own perverse version of the real world with my life. Slumlord left me a voice mail today letting me know that we have a new roommate, named Mike, and that I should make sure to introduce myself. this is annoying not only because I was planning on playing Beirut in "mike's new room," this Saturday (fucker, where are we going to play flip cup?! how do I have a high school style kegger in my house with out a empty spare room?) BUT ALSO because Greg lies ALL THE TIME!!! Previously Greg has told me and Katherine(that's how you can tell the conversation didn't happen in my imagination) that if he were going to move someone in, we would have the opportunity to meet said person. But no. That's what Greg says, but not how he plays it. All I can do is hope that "Mike" is

  1. Quiet
  2. Passive
  3. Clean

because if I have to pick up after another roommate or trick another roommate into letting me 'rule the roost' I'm gonna be bullshit.

but nevermind you that, 18 days until japan. jealous?




Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates