4.14.2005

I can't sleep, I can't dream

I can't decide what classes to take and I have no means of figuring out how I'm going to piece a schedule together... And I think I need to "know" by Monday. Theoretically I can wing it. As much as I don't want to be a lawyer, be in law school, I WANT TO TAKE EVERYTHING. Listening to me read the course book sounds like this, "oooooooh income tax. oh oh oh! Family law!"and on and on. But as excited as I am for whole new semester with classes I CHOOSE, I can't believe school extends through the summer for me. I'm already so burnt out, how could it possibly be a good idea to keep at this another 11 weeks??

I'm @ work, and if I were good I would read my contracts, and maybe I will. But not now, I feel so frisky when it's sunny. If I were a dog, I know, sadly, that I would be the type of dog that chases its tail. And barks unnecessarily. Lucky me, I'm not a dog. But speaking of dogs, sanni and I saw a little dreamboat of a dog walking up the street. This raises a number of questions. 1. Would it be trite to have a Boston terrier in Boston? What if I promise to move AS SOON as possible? 2. Is it unethical to borrow money under the pretext of using it for school and really purchasing a dog? What if I told you that I'm lonely? (dog = cure all)

there are two weeks of classes left. And in a month we'll be done with finals, and being 1Ls... That's a more than a little crazy. Hopefully the rest of this law school thing will fly by. But you know what's better than all that, better than everything?

31 DAYS 'til I go to Japan!!
clarity bought bus tickets for us to Kyoto this morning. We were going to take the "speed train" but apparently we've opted for an overnight bus option to save almost $200...which is awesome, I really cannot believe I am REALLY going. I pretend I'm going to do some many things. Crazy to follow through.

in completely unrelated news, well, semi related news. I bought a digital camera over the weekend. So someday soon, pictures of my fabulous life. Or at least maybe Japan.



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates