4.19.2005

North to south

My house is hot. All my spring-joy made me forget that i dislike being warm....And my bedroom is in a converted attic for the second consecutive summer. Some people, (I), never learn.

i fell off a concrete ledge today because i was screwing around trying to do pilates tricks (on a concrete ledge) and i totally scraped the majority of my joints. waaaaaaaaaaaah. not brilliant.

the main point of posting is that i just registered for my second year of law school classes!!!!! Choosing is more fun than doing.

Poverty Law Clinic
Evidence
Administrative Law
Family Law
Juvenile Courts: delinquency, abuse, neglect
Advanced Criminal Procedure.

No advanced whining, it wasn't offered this quarter. And I'm not over doing it with six classes. I'm not taking advanced crim pro or juvy courts if i get into the Poverty Law Clinic. But i won't get in to the poverty law clinic, (2L = no dice in a limited enrollment class), so then we're down to 16 credits.



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates