4.15.2005

QUICK QUICK

At some point this silly (neglected) blog became a rant about my dwindling-new-environment-related depression and a countdown til I leave for Japan. That's probably annoying. I'm just glad I can count on no one reading it...

Jenny Weiss listed her blog on some NY zip code thing so that people can stalk her, and then the people who maintain the site wrote e a negative review that insinuated that they think she's shallow. fuck that JW. It think you're brilliant. Or at least much much smarter than me. Take that as you will.

I know I just said I wouldn't do this, but it's here! It's here!!

1 MONTH UNTIL I GO TO JAPAN!!!!!

you can't get more exciting than that. So so so so so much fun.

speaking of fun. Weekend looks "better than average." First sanni and I have to go meet out new mentees (Tina and Ashley) at the VOA. I'm really excited for new mentee. Later tonight Sanni and I have Bravery tickets. We also have tickets on Saturday. We're playing low key tonight, but then Saturday we hope to obliterate reality and then go see chris's band blanketeer (
http://www.blanketeer.net/ ) at pa's after. Sat afternoon should include lot's of hard work, but Holland and I are going to do the "sephora /downtown crossing shopping thing" that's essential to sanity. I also need to go to Sax and return the $100 in turquoise eyeshadow I bought 3 weeks ago. (i'm easily swindled.) Sunday might very well be a waste, but MONDAY + NO SCHOOL. Weekends are better with padding.

I have to get back to workity work, but in work related news, they offered to let me stay on through the summer, so as long as I re-get my work study, I have a summer job. (score). I also picked out classes. And if you're good, and you stay tuned, I'll tell you about it later.



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates