4.22.2005

well well well

so Friday, love, cannot, try as you might, be beat.

anyway. Even though it is materially the weekend, life will, likely, continue to be unfun as finals are in season, even if they are two weeks away. As Youssef so wisely put it,
"all you girls get on the rag as soon as finals start...You all did the same thing last semester!"
how graphic. But it's true. I assert that I don't suck, just everyone else sucks. blah blah blah. But that still leaves me with a lot of time to study. maybe i'll really get to it this weekend.

in exciting news, we've made the VERY UNWISE choice to have Amanda's b-day celebrated by a "high school style kegger" at my house. So we're all going to die, and burn my house down. I think we're going to try to trick chris's band into playing so we can add some "jail time for noise violations" on my reading week to-do list. Look for further announcements or your engraved invitation (April 30, 2005 : THE END OF THE WORLD).

anyway. I went to early (8:30) contracts (K) and learned more than I usually do. Then I went to work and abused the photocopier. bwa ha ha ha. And now I'm counting the minutes and working on the take home portion of my crim exam. Sanni and I are going to go get lunch. She wants Uno's (it's close by) but I want Barking Crab. 1. I've never been. 2. Strawberry blonde and mussels sounds perfect for chilly sunshine.

back to thinking about crim law essays ...



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates