5.11.2005

can i take a second to complain?


good good. so i was napping, and you know, not fully dressed, because i was drunk and happy in my hot attic box (post crim-exam), when greg (my slumlord) shows up with 4 chippies to show my apartment, and he was like, "did you get my message?" and i was like, "NO GREG I DIDN'T! don't you think i would be dressed if you had called!??!"

then i apologized to the girls and explained that i was finishing my first year of law school, had finals, and was a "Little" overtired, PLUS GREG NEVER CALLS before he shows up, and it's a sore subject. and the one girl was like, "where do you go to law school? "


and guess where she's going to be a 1 L? that's right motherfuckers, my own private dungeon, neu. weird.

no worries, i told her she was an asstard for trying to live in Allston.

i'm so nice, it's like charity.


4 days until Japan and seastar.



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates