7.05.2005

And tango makes 3!

One can literally tell when school’s heating up for me, because I start to post (read: avoid work) more enthusiastically. I’m trapped in the library writing a last minute paper about teen sexual rights in Massachusetts. And I can’t leave because “they” stole my computer. (See earlier post.)

this is a link for the bio of the guy i'm working for in September, (just fyi):
http://www.jtbf.org/article_iii_judges/giles_j.htm

Chuck bought a car (yesterday). A NEW car. I read somewhere once that new cars are the worst investment that you can EVER make, because of how quickly they depreciate in value. Plus, your angry/jealous friend might shoot at/ throw a shopping cart at/ leave gummy lifesavers all over the interior of your car. You never know. But I guess the chuck-car thing gets me twice. 1. When the hell did chuck become an adult who owns a Saab?!?! 2. why am i STILL a kidlet?!?!

ciao bella! back to the children's sexual rights mines!!



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates