7.26.2005

tuesday blues

I’m having a little bit of a positive affirmation problem this morning. School is making me unreasonably tired. I’m sleeping more then usual but the length of time in school is dragging on me. I think that summer school was a bad idea.

There are plenty of things to be happy about. I did very well on my labor arbitration brief, even if Abrams finds my use of commas idiosyncratic. As much of a pain in the ass moving is, as much as it seems like an ill timed ridiculous idea, it will be very nice to live somewhere else. Sanni doesn’t know it yet but her *SODOMY ROCKS* teeshirt came in the mail today, save pussy came last week. I think I’m going to go see hamlet outdoors on Wednesday night, and tonight I get to meet Amanda’s mom and aunt for dinner. Classes are going well. Even if I am a little behind. It’s a simple matter of moving forward and keeping pace, there are two weeks left. And if I get a corporations outline together this week, there is no reason I couldn’t throw a juvie courts one over the weekend and then spend next week polishing someone else’s evidence.

Oh! And even though it hurts, Brazilian Tuesday is great news. maybe some belle and sebastian and chocolate milk are in order. sanni and i keep eating crap at ABP justified by stress. but crumbcake will kill me or i will kill myself when my jeans don't fit.


But the all time best reason for staying positive is:

Post knee surgery sanni and I are going to finally go panhandling. She’s going to pretend to be blind, and I’ll use crutches and pain killers to enhance my street credibility. (now as everyone knows, you need a good gimmick to rock to make panhandling profitable, you CANNOT market pity, and no one believes you.)

We’re going to make a sign of cardboard, that says:

HELP FUND OUR MALPRACTICE SUIT!!!

That’s a moneymaker baby. xoxo



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates