10.03.2005

I just made a picture of the new supreme court my desktop. Why? Because I am AWESOME. And your desk top is lame. And I had to change the picture of kirstie alley that chuck but up as a joke weeks a go.

So. Long time no talk bloggityblogblog. I want to tell you that nothings been doing and nothing was missed. But that would be deceitful. I moved to Philadelphia, and my problems and woes did not magically dissolve once I reached a different little old city. In fact they might have multiplied.

Work is fine, the people in my office are nice, the things I do are interesting. I enjoy not being in school. Sometimes I think about school fondly. I’m sure some evaluations mailed to my house will ruin school nostalgia.

Chuck came down from san diego to Philadelphia and that was wonderful because he is generally amazing.

However, the knee I went to considerable length to have FIXED is shot to shit. I missed a week of work last week to go up to Boston to have more knee surgery and patch up the blood related complications I’ve been having. Everything hurts and I’m having trouble walking. I ruined chuck’s trip to the east coast by crying. I am lucky to have him, (and sarah and jenn).

I’m frustrated, that nothing, even things that we anticipate will be difficult is ever as easy as we hope. I’m even more frustrated that there is a long and difficult road between me and walking and bending at 100%. Or 120 degrees.

For the most part though, everyone has been wonderful. And I’ back in Philadelphia as of today to start back at work tomorrow. And 80% of this is just believing that everything will be alright, and pushing forward. Because no matter how things turn out, you don’t know the alternatives. You’re stuck with where you are, alright turns into the only thing you know. No matter what it is.



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates