10.05.2005

THIS IS AWESOME, and we must give credit to anna T, newyork's brightest lawschoolstar for calling my attention to it. (note: smasters is Massachusetts's brightest LAWSTAR).

What’s up douchebag redsox? Stop being losers. Thanks. It’s so funny, when I live in Massachusetts I HATE the redsox. But when I’m out of town, I like to cheer them on. Like when I lived in the ROC senior year I loved the baseball playoffs (because watching baseball meant not studying for the LSAT). remember when don zimmer got clotheslined? That was beautiful. But then i actually lived in boston (red sox nation? don't you mean red sox regional love? why do you get to be a nation? WHY?) I wanted to kill all sox fans everywhere. they ruined it for me. And now here we are in Philadelphia, and I’m back on board. Too bad no cubs. I could cheer for cubs.

This is a column from the 2001 Yale Daily that covers blow job etiquette. Now when I heard blow job etiquette I thought FOR SURE we were going to be talking about the "pre ejaculatory heads up," but no, friend. Apparently the only issue in blowing "dos" and "don’ts" is SPIT or SWALLOW. Which just proves that undergraduate girls don’t know shit. Now girls in law school, they know blow jobs . . . **oh, and if you read the whole thing you’ll see that apparently SOMEONE had cum come out their nose when they swallowed, and i know someone who that happened to, poor dear. And baby, you’re not alone.**

Because it’s October, things are heating up in the court where I work. (summer is finally over?) I’m super tempted to go at length about the cool things I see in court, (translators who are so old they can’t hear, lawyers who blow cases on opening argument) but I feel like they were serious about things being confidential. One thing is for sure: I don’t want to be a real lawyer. This is better than school, and law clerk is a low stress high prestige course of action, but Jesus, Boring. Boring boring. Or maybe I just suffer from crippling attention deficit disorder.

Today I bought myself a subscription to Atlantic Monthly because in PT the lady said my knee looked BETTER than she’s EVER seen it. (She also said she was going to break a bottle of champagne over my ass when I could touch my heel to my butt. (yes she is a lesbian. yes she thinks i'm gay too.)) if I continue working hard and moving forward, for the rest of the week I am going to buy myself a new haircut, and a trip to brazil next week (even though the wax lady is in boston, and I will have to have a new stranger go-to-town on my crotch). I know all this seems ridiculous, but fuck you. You likely have no idea. I’m trying really hard. And I deserve tangible rewards. Sometimes walking without lurching just isn’t enough.



the "pre ejaculatory heads up,"


you only get that from someone who loves you  


Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates