10.19.2005

Yes, Virginia: if you sacrifice your personal life and devote yourself single-mindedly to a career of whispering in the ears of the powerful, you, too

So CLASSES are picked, real quick, I am registered for:

Seminar: The Legal Imagination
Seminar: Sexuality Gender and the Law
Seminar: Balancing Security and Liberty
Problems in Public Health Law
Immigration Law
Seminar: Professional Responsibility



I’m going to drop two. Which two remains to be seen. Hopefully sexuality and then either public health OR immigration. Do you like how it’s all seminars and no substance? Yeah. Me too. Fuck the bar. I takes what I likes. And I likes pirates. (Admiralty and maritime claims isn’t offered this quarter.)

I cut my hair today and I have BEAUTY QUEEN BANGS. Pretty awesome. That’s it. I went on about nothing last night, and registering was my big accomplishment. That and reading a Pennsylvania superior court case called “Northeastern Beaver.” not a lot going on. oxoxox



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates