12.27.2005

my mom is making me want to kill.

Happy holidays everyone. i was doing a really good job of updating the blog and then I slowed down again. I assume the trick is I haven’t been doing (or avoiding) any homework so I haven’t been compelled to prattle on about nothing.

I will not even try to explain how my family made Christmas dysfunctional. Remember that rotweiler (sp?) my mom got? Well she weighs like 90 lbs and is getting vicious. I just pulled chapstick out of her jaws (apparently she thinks that blistex isn’t toxic.) I need to take a shower and get dressed so I can take my dad to the eye doctor. (he’s pretty much going blind in a spooky quick.) And then when his eyes are dilated and he can’t see force him to accompany me to the nail polish store. One thing I hate about VA is complete lack of pedicure giving establishments. Sigh. Better this way, mom and dad’s Midwestern values are offended by my high mateniance grooming habits.

I also got a nano. And now I will have to stop hating on everyone else’s APPLELOVE.

I’m reading 7 Types of Ambiguity. I think I love it.



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates