12.20.2005

there's something i need to tell you ...

The award for the BEST thing anyone has called to my attention in recent weeks goes to chuck who sent me an Ecard from an LA based organization that promotes safe sex through Ecards that inform former partners that you may have given them a sexy sexually transmitted disease. The cards are super gay-centric. I think one says, “you’re too hot to be out of commission” and has a semi naked guy toweling off. AWESOME. Check it out here and send one to all your friends. Who needs xmas cards when you can send your friends ecards about “that time I gave you scabies.”?? ( http://www.inspotla.org/ )

that is all.



Hi blogger:)

My school friends are probably interested in this kind of web blog.. We shall tell them all about it.. Who knows they might reall like it...... Thank U..

Regards,
make money online  


Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates