4.03.2006

legal (wo)man

I gave this up for a little bit. I would rather not tell you why I gave it up for a couple months, suffice it to say I did, and now I’m done not updating it.

I’m on one of the quarters in law school where they make us work at some legal job. (This way by the time you graduate you’re unquestionably certain that there is ABSOLUTELY nothing legal you would like to do. (No worries, though, there aren’t any jobs anyway, friend.))

Anyway, I work, I am at work. You would marvel at how productive I am. On the other side of the coin, I am learning a lot about labor, employment and education. And some of the ins and outs of administrative law.

This is a landmark week, if only because tomorrow I’m making a seasonal (drastic) change to my hair. And yes, I do think that changing my hair is significant. We’re also having amazingly good weather for Massachusetts. Looks like no more snow already. I suppose, though, that April is all about holding your breath waiting for the weather to have a serious change of heart. But still, nothing makes days nicer than having lunch in the park or being able to get away with skirts without stockings at work. (it’s unprofessional, but I’m not chilly, so who cares?) But then again, a run of nice weather can make a couple clouds and some showers even worse. It’s chilly today and I woke up sullen, so I got an extra delicious latte on my way to work in an attempt to brighten my spirits, but no luck.

Sanni has this NEW FANGLED (and half assed) idea (that she got from watching the Sopranos) that we should all start rowing. So if anyone is interested in jogging while carrying a boat and then trying to row the boat while some chippy bitch yells at you WITHOUT capsizing said boat, do let me know. We need 5 more people for our team. You need to be an okay swimmer and weigh at least a buck thirty. Thanks.
I think we have two things to look forward to: first, and most importantly, I’m going home for Easter to see my family. Second, I think we’re going to make a commitment to trivia nights on Tuesdays (9pm at the Asgard.)



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates