4.13.2006

who takes advice from a rabbit? a CARTOON rabbit?

I met a little Yorkshire Terrier in starbucks this morning. And then I bought a totally indulgent quad venti toffee nut latte. (They had forgotten to make my whatever yesterday and rewarded me for my patience with “free drink coupon” and if I was buying I would have only purchased a misto, but since it was on starbucks, I went with overkill.) So I loved the Yorkshire, that’s the point of all this. He was so itty bitty, and named Napoleon. and when i got to work this morning i emailed breeders. because i like to email people about completely ridiculous purchases i might make.

I’m supposed to go home for Easter tomorrow night, but I’m wavering on it. It might be nice to not be in Boston for a few days (“might” might be an understatement), but I’m aggravated with my parents and really what’s the point of dragging all over to see people who you maybe don’t really want to see right now? who you could assume, maybe don't really want to see you? Speaking of parents, happy birthday daddy.

I went to get new fishes last night, I’ve been waiting around forever to get my tank in cycle and felt as if it might have been ready, but then the fish store was closed. They close at 6 on Wednesdays. I still don’t know how I feel about fish. I felt horrible when the last two died, but then again, I would maybe prefer to have a snuggly pet, not that what I would prefer is relevant, to anything.



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates