5.10.2006

bounc! bounce bounce!!

I used to do the once a day thing. Now it’s just once a week maybe. I was having a hectic morning, running around accomplishing things filing things and putting things in order. Subpoena SUBPOENA!!

Al the busyness is ODD, if only because while riding the soggy T this morning I thought I would have nothing to do all day today, and I could maybe get started on the back log of legal opinion letters that we “should have been” summarizing all this time. I also need to go to an unemployment hearing on Monday afternoon out in “Milford.” I just looked at a map. That is a dumb place to make me go. Maybe I can meet an unnamed emc employee for dinner in Hopkinton afterwards to be followed by some inappropriate touching in the Home Depot parking lot. We’ll see if we can have that arranged.



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates