7.13.2006

it's just me and the Ho-TUB!

I haven’t done homework in essentially as long as I haven’t posted on my blog. And sitting in my favorite fourth floor study room thinking about the Crummey Trust problem set and the mountain of family law reading I have to do I thought I would update my blog. Just in the off chance someone is still reading it.

First and foremost: I cannot tell you WHERE – but suffice it to say I got a very special job at a medium sized (big for the location) firm in Hawai’i. So as of august 24 – if you’re writing to reach me – you’ll have to send it to the south pacific.

I have no idea where in hawai’i I’ll be living besides SOMEWHERE on Oahu. So if you have any suggestions or are in a position to help me, please please help me. I don’t think even paradise will assuage the grief of being homeless.

What else is new – I’m in class. I’m probably failing – but there’s no way to be certain at this point. I’m only eating cinnamon scones right now. I’m never hungry for anything – but every morning – it’s the only thing I want. FUCK cereal. And god bless ABP. Sometimes I get an egg and cheese. But I’m on a new kick where I don’t want to eat white bread all the time (ignore the scones) and so I wont let me have delicious eggie on a Kaiser roll – only wheat toast, and less face it – at that point – we’d all rather be eating the scone.

Jon’s moving soon – so I’m doing my best impression of a dedicated broker making a month’s fee in cold hard $$$, only for free and instead of thinking critically about my impending move to Hawai’i.

You know – I imagine when I get to hawai’i and I am ALL alone and living in the worst apartment known to god or man – that I will at least be blogging tons more. Something to look forward to, no doubt.

I’m lonely today. Very lonely. I anticipate a lonely weekend. Amanda’s going to Maryland, smasters will be in LI for a wedding. Sanni’s booked through and through with all sorts of junk (that I’m not interested in – by merit of the company she keeps when unsupervised.) so I think it looks like I’ll have the opportunity to stare blankly ahead from my living room. It feels like such waste – 7 weeks (I think) until I leave to be completely alone and I can’t even manage to do anything. Maybe I’ll see a movie.




Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates